Seca 656 High Capacity Digital Stretcher Scale with Wireless Transmission
may vary. See item title & description for details.
Patients can also be weighed while sitting in wheelchairs or on chairs. A unique characteristic of the seca 656 is the new memory function. This practical feature helps to lighten the workload especially in the emergency unit: first the total weight of the patient and stretcher or wheelchair is determined. The stretcher or wheelchair is then weighed separately and the net weight of the patient appears automatically on the display. A cable remote display with easy-to-read LCD figures is included in delivery. This display is operated intuitively and is equipped with many additional functions. With the pre-TARE function, the extra weight of a stretcher or wheelchair can be deducted directly from the total weight during the weighing process. With the BMI function, the nutritional condition of the patient can be determined. With the practical castors and integrated handles, the seca 656 is also transportable for use in various locations.
- Network-capable with seca 360 wireless technology.
- Spacious platform for all common stretchers.
- Two integrated fold-away ramps included.
- Mobile thanks to the two castors and integrated handles.
- Innovative memory function for determining precise weight of patient.
- Capacity: 800 lbs / 360 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lbs / 50 g
- Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, lbs/kg switch-over, damping, SEND/PRINT
- Optional Accessory: Stand for cable remote displays seca 472
- Two fold-away ramps included
- RS232 compatible
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Type of product||Stretcher Scale|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|