With the network-capable software seca analytics 115, optionally available with three or six workstation licenses, the doctor can process the measurements from his seca devices in three modules on the PC and thereby significantly improve the quality of the medical examination.
Seca 115 Medical PC Software for Diagnostic Assistance
may vary. See item title & description for details.
Assistance is provided by the three integrated modules “Energy”, “Cardiometabolic Risk” and “Growth/Development”. All the doctor has to do is select a seca 360° wireless product and push a key to generate an analysis and interpretation of the measurements taken. Medical inquiries about the patient’s general health status and nutritional condition are answered in the modules, measurements compared to standard values and findings displayed in a therapy planner. The entire analysis can be printed on a conventional printer specially configured by the user. This type of diagnostic assistance adds a completely new dimension to medical advice and gives doctors’ offices and hospitals a distinct competitive advantage.
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 (SP2) and 2008 R1 (SP2)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz or higher
- Hard Disk Space: minimum 1 GB
- Memory: minimum 512 MB RAM
- Additional HW: DVD drive
- Ports: for usage in combination with seca medical devices USB port (2.0) or serial interface (RS232)
- Display: 1024x768, High Colour (16-bit), 32-bit (recommended)
|Type of product||Professional Body Composition Analysis PC Software|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|