The 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope was created with State-of-the-art technology and makes it easier to detect S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs and abnormal lung sounds. Features include on-board recording, Bluetooth and sound analysis software. This Stethoscope combines Ambient Noise Reduction and frictional noise dampening. Personalized engraving is available for this item.
Littmann 3200 Electronic Stethoscope
may vary. See item title & description for details.
The 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 records and saves up to twelve 30-second patient sound tracks and transmits sounds via Bluetooth technology. This high performance stethoscope amplifies sounds up to 24X and eliminates 85% of ambient noise. It can visualize patient heart sounds as a phonocardiogram while the patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips help form an effective acoustic seal. Additional benefits include bell, diaphragm and extended-range modes and non-chill scope cover for patient comfort.
- Applications: Cardiology/High Performance
- Binaural Construction: Single lumen
- Chestpiece Finish: Chrome
- Chestpiece Technology: Single sided
- Diaphragm Diameter: 2 Inch
- Diaphragm Material: Polyurethane-Coated Silicone
- Diaphragm Type: Digital Electronic Filtering - Ambient Noise Reduction
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Patient: Adult, Infant, Pediatric
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Electronic Stethoscope|