This versatile stethoscope with double-sided chestpiece can be used for adult and pediatric auscultation. The diaphragm can be removed and used as an open bell. This package comes complete with non-chill rims for the small and large diaphragms, small and large eartips, and instructions. Personalized engraving is available for this item.
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope, 22"
may vary. See item title & description for details.
The 3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope combines outstanding acoustic performance with exceptional versatility. Its innovative durable latex free design offers a patented tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece. Pediatric side can be converted to an open bell for low frequencies using the non-chill bell sleeve. The anatomically designed headset is angled to channel sound and enhance listening comfort while the non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort. The two-in-one tube design eliminates noise interference from the two external tubes rubbing together. The resilient tube folds tightly for pocket portability and retains its shape while the patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips help form an effective acoustic seal.
- Applications: Cardiology/High Performance
- Chestpiece Finish: Machined Stainless Steel
- Chestpiece Technology: Double Sided
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.7 Inch
- Small Diaphragm Diameter: 1.3 Inch
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Two Tunable Diaphragms
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Patient: Adult, Pediatric
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Cardiology Stethoscope|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|