The sleeping bag allows for the user to sleep in safety and self-respect. The circular ends and softer material are some of the features that make this item popular with jail systems and psychiatric hospitals.
Humane Restraint Suicide Safety Sleeping Bag
may vary. See item title & description for details.
The sleeping bag is quilted with 1" box stitches to deter shredding and tearing in order to prevent a hospitalized, incarcerated or detained individual from creating a noose to commit suicide.
- Made of rugged Quadlan material which offers a more comfortable feel than canvas, but has a higher level of durability.
- Features seven 2" x 8" hook and loop (velcro) match points to fashion a sleeping bag.
- Material is water resistant to shed soiling.
- Machine wash and dry for easy care.
- The sleeping bag is typically used in hospitals, detention and correctional facilities, treatment centers, psychiatric facilities, police and EMS.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Suicide Safety Sleeping Bag|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|