The Torso Restraint is well liked by jail systems and hospitals for restraining moderate to aggressive patients in bed. The bed restraint can be applied to juveniles and adults, and can be used with or without wrist and ankle restraints.
Humane Restraint Polypropylene Torso Bed Restraint
may vary. See item title & description for details.
Popular polypropylene bed restraint cuffs provide a quick hook and look closure (commonly known as Velcro) and the security of a variety of secondary closures. Options include the side release buckle for quick application, hook & loop for simple application, and L-400 locks for security.
- Polypropylene torso restraint provides you with the option of a 5th and 6th point.
- Straps have a tensile strength of 1400 lbs to accommodate moderate to aggressive patients.
- Neoprene inside the cuffs provide comfort while the easy-to-clean material is fully adjustable to fit juveniles to adults.
- Polypropylene torso restraint is 96" long and 2" wide.
- Lay the restraint over the portion of the body which is to be restrained. If you are using as a chest restraint, lay the restraint over the chest but under the arms. If used as a sixth point, it should be placed above or below the knees.
- The bed restraints are typically used in hospitals, detention and correctional facilities, treatment centers, psychiatric institutions, law enforcement and EMS.
- Approx. Weight: 14 oz.
- Cleaning: Dry clean or launder at less than 280°F. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- Store away from heat greater than 400°F or open flame. Hook and loop should be stored in a closed position.
- Instructions: To use the polypropylene torso restraint, lay the restraint over the portion of the body which is to be restrained. If you are using as a chest restraint, lay the restraint over the chest but under the arms. If used as a sixth point, it should be placed above or below the knees. Loop the tail of the side strap under and around the bed frame, and snap the buckle closed or lock, or seal hook and loop by pressing.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Torso Restraint|
|Safety Warning||Do not use for prolonged periods of time. Improper adjustment may prohibit proper circulation.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|