The web ankle hobble is used to restrain a person from running or kicking while still allowing them to walk. The product is designed to be comfortable and machine washable. These ankle hobbles are well-liked by correctional officers and medical facilities.
Humane Restraint Nylon Ankle Hobble
may vary. See item title & description for details.
The anklets are permanently attached to each other with a nylon strap measuring 9" long by 1" wide.
- Constructed with a neoprene lining for patient comfort.
- Cuffs are secured first with hook and loop (commonly known as Velcro), then a secondary closure of 1" double-D-rings.
- The ankle cuffs are 15" long and 2" wide.
- This product is usually bought with the Wrist-to-Waist Transport Belt (sold separately NTB-200).
- The ankle restraint is typically used in hospitals, detention and correctional facilities, treatment centers, psychiatric institutions, law enforcement and EMS.
- The weight is approximately 7 ounces
- Materials used are 1" and 2" black nylon, 1.5" hook and sheet loop, 1" steel D-rings or 1" side release buckle, 1" tuck loop, neoprene.
- For best care, dry clean or machine wash at below 280°F. Use bleach during laundering when decontaminating bloodborne pathogens.
- Keep away from open flames and store at a temperature lower than 280°F.
- Instructions: Before applying the restraint, open completely. Wrap the first cuff around the ankle so the D-rings are to the front and the hook end is around the back. Adjust to the proper fitting and secure the hook to the loop. Feed the 1" strap through the D-rings, then split the D-rings and go back through the second D-ring. Pull on the end of the strap to secure. Use the same procedure for the other ankle.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Ankle Hobble|
|Safety Warning||Do not use for prolonged periods of time. Improper adjustment may prohibit proper circulation.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|