The bed restraints are intended to restrict motion of the limbs on moderate to aggressive individuals. The restraints are made of 1-piece that lays flat on top of the bed and secures on both sides.
Humane Restraint Polypropylene Ankle Bed Restraint
may vary. See item title & description for details.
Popular polypropylene bed restraint cuffs provide a quick hook and look closure (commonly known as Velcro) and the security of a variety of secondary closures. Options include the side release buckle for quick application, hook & loop for simple application, and L-400 locks for security.
- 2" straps have a tensile strength of 1400 lbs to accommodate moderate to aggressive patients.
- Neoprene inside the cuffs provide comfort while the easy-to-clean material is fully adjustable to fit juveniles to adults.
- The side release closure is a click-in buckle, essentially the type of buckle you find on a fanny pack.
- May be used with polypropylene torso restraints for 5th and 6th points (not included).
- The bed restraints are typically used in hospitals, detention and correctional facilities, treatment centers, psychiatric institutions, law enforcement and EMS.
- Weight: Approx. 1 lb.
- Cleaning: Dry clean or launder at less than 280°F with the hook and loop in closed position. Hook and loop may be cleaned with a lint brush. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- Store away from heat greater than 280°F or open flame. Store hook and loop in a closed position.
- Instructions: Open all closures, lay the restraint flat on the bed with both sides hanging off the side. Loop one side around the bed frame and seal the hook and loop by pressing it. Use the same procedure for the other side. With cuffs open and flat, put the ankle on the cuff over the top and seal the hook and loop. Then place the outside end of the cuff over the top and seal the hook and loop by pressing it. Place the secondary strap over the top of the cuff and loop it through the D-ring. Pull the tail of the secondary strap back over the cuff and seal the second layer of hook and loop, again by pressing. Use the same procedure for the other limb.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Ankle Restraint|
|Safety Warning||Do not use for prolonged periods of time. Improper adjustment may prohibit proper circulation.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|