The Wrist-to Waist Restraint is great for transporting juvenile and adult populations by wrapping around a person's wrists to their waist, limiting movement of the arms. The belt is quick and easy to apply and is secured in the back with a side release waist buckle. The restraint is popular among detention centers and hospitals.
Humane Restraint Non-Locking Nylon Wrist to Waist Transport Belt
may vary. See item title & description for details.
The Neoprene-lined cuffs secure with initial hook and loop (commonly known as Velcro) closure, and for additional security have double D-rings which are cinched by a sturdy nylon strap.
- Requires no keys to allow for fast application and removal.
- The belt is 45" long and 2" wide and the wrist cuffs are 12" long and 2" wide.
- The transport belt is typically used in hospitals, detention and correctional facilities, treatment centers, psychiatric institutions, law enforcement and EMS.
- The product weight is approx. 9 oz.
- The mitem is made of 2" black nylon, 1.5" hook and loop (velcro), steel D-rings, 1" black nylon, 1" and 2" side release buckles, 2" plastic slide bar, and neoprene.
- For the best care, dry clean or machine wash at less than 280°F. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- Keep away from open flames and store at a temperature lower than 280°F.
- Instructions: Open all closures. Attach the belt around the waist, snap the plastic buckle together, and pull on tail to tighten. Secure by looping the tail back through the slide bar. Put one wrist into the restraint, close with the hook and loop, and pull the nylon strap through the D-rings to secure. Apply to the other wrist in the same manner.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Type of product||Transport Belt|
|Safety Warning||Do not use for prolonged periods of time. Improper adjustment may prohibit proper circulation.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|