Globe Scientific 72-Place Drying Rack, Removable Pegs
may vary. See item title & description for details.
This 72 place wall mountable laboratory drying rack is perfect for draining and drying of all types of labware. The rack comes with a mounting kit to hang on the wall. The back plate of the support is made from a single mold of 4mm rigid high impact polystyrene (HIPS). The peg sockets have closed ends eliminating leakage and consequent biohazards. The seamless drip channel collects waste which drains via a supplied drain tube. The 72 (push in) pegs can accommodate items with a 15mm+ neck bore. They are easily removable for cleaning or to accommodate odd shaped items. Also included are 11 small pegs to accommodate small diameter items with a neck bore of 6mm+ (such as test tubes). This durable rack will not rust or stain.
- 72 interchangeable pegs.
- 11 small pegs.
- Drip channel with draining hose.
- Mounting kit and template for hanging.
- Hooks for joining together additional racks.
- The rack measures 17.7"(W) x 24.8"(H) x 4.3"(D).
- The pegs measure 3.7" (L) x 0.6" (D) and small pegs measure 3.7” (L) x 0.024” (D).
|Type of product||Drying Rack|
|Minimum Shipping latency||1|