Current Solutions Professional Portable Ultrasound Pro 2000
may vary. See item title & description for details.
The US Pro 2000 2nd Edition is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. With three output intensities and three treatment time selections, the US Pro 2000 2nd Edition can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. Sound head is watertight for use in underwater therapy (for 30 mins at depth of 1 meter).
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle).
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95F the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort.
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only - IPX7).
- Three output intensities selections.
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min).
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Type of product||Ultrasound Unit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|
|Shipping Dimensions||3L X 9W X 10H|