Ships within 1 month
/ 1 Each
Includes: Spot Vision Screener, power supply & cord, wrist strap, DFU, and carry case.
Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener with Case
The Spot Vision Screener is a handheld, portable device designed to help users quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients from 6 months of age through adult. Spot screens both eyes at once from a nonthreatening 3-foot distance. The touch-screen display allows for one-touch activation, simple management of patient data entry, and easy configuration for both vision screening and autorefraction applications.
- Simple as taking a photo.
- No formal training required.
- Can be used by any staff member or volunteer.
- User guide to help navigate you through Spot’s usage.
- WiFi enabled for easy printing to optional printer.
- Data can be easily stored and transferred to support various electronic records protocols.
- Spot instantly detects the indication of major vision issues, including: Anisometropia (unequal refractive power).
- Hyperopia ( farsightedness ).
- Strabismus ( eye misalignment ).
- Myopia ( nearsightedness ).
- Astigmatism ( blurred vision ).
- Anisocoria ( pupil size deviations ).
|Type of product||Vision Screener|
|Minimum Shipping latency||20|