Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
With gear-free DuraShock technology, you can count on the DS58 aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
Welch Allyn Platinum Series DS58 Hand Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
This gauge is made with a combination of metal and plastic. The WL-DS58 is Welch Allyn's most durable gauge - you can drop it from 60" and it will remain calibrated.
- Gear-free DuraShock technology.
- Certified accuracy to +/- 3 mmHg.
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy.
- Jeweled movement for long life.
- Thumbscrew bleed valve and ergonomic inflation bulb.
- Unsurpassed reliability in a traditional, handheld design.
- Designed to enhance comfort.
- Withstands a 60" drop, exceeds AAMI's shock resistant requirement.
|Type of product||Sphygmomanometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|