Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Welch Allyn PCE-210 PC-Based Exercise Stress System
Turn any PC into an all-in-one, high-performance, low-cost stress test system that is connectivity ready. Improve accuracy, enable immediate access to patient diagnostic information and enhance your practice’s efficiency with everything you need, including the ability to simultaneously monitor 12 leads on screen with programmable reports and protocols. The Welch Allyn PC-Based Exercise ECG is part of the CardioPerfect Workstation suite which is a tailored solution that was designed to help improve office workflow by automatically transferring patient information and test data into most EMRs without redundant work steps, misidentified patients, transcription errors or delay. Clinicians spend less time documenting and more time with patients by eliminating the need for manual data entry, copying, scanning and shredding reports. Use this upgradeable system to leverage your investment by adding Resting ECG, Spirometry and/or ABPM modules to complete your cardiopulmonary suite.
- 12-lead ECG mode for baseline ECGs.
- Records and monitors all 12 leads simultaneously.
- Select any of the commonly used stress protocols or customize your own.
- View any leads in 3-, 6-, or 12-lead screen formats.
- Reports can be printed on demand or at predefined intervals.
- Scroll-back function for easy confirmation of ECG abnormalities.
- Arrhythmia detection is available throughout the test.
- Data stored on the hard drive, for access to original test results at any time.
|Type of product||Exercise Stress System|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|