Welch Allyn CP 150 12-Lead Resting Electrocardiograph with Spirometry, Automatic ECG Interpretation, AHA ECG Cable with Disposable Electrodes, CardioPerfect Workstation Connectivity via USB and Ethernet, Color Touchscreen Display, 100-Test Memory; 3-Liter Calibration Syringe, 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz AC, IEC Plug Type-B
Welch Allyn CP 150 Resting Electrocardiograph with Spirometry
may vary. See item title & description for details.
The Welch Allyn CP 150 Resting Electrocardiograph (ECG) with spirometry combines the best traditional box ECG features like full-size printouts and clinical decision with a simple touchscreen interface, fast one-button operation, and flexible connectivity options to help you keep your staff productive and your tests accurate. And with the optional spirometry module, the CP 150 even lets you perform two reimbursable tests with just one device. The end result is a device that will help your facility save time, improve workflow, and efficiently manage patient information.
- Seven-inch color, touch-screen display for easy entry of patient data.
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient.
- Instant-on powers the device up quickly to take an ECG at a moment’s notice.
- Preview ECG reports prior to printing, saving time and reducing paper costs.
- MEANS ECG interpretation software.
- Simplified EMR connectivity without a complicated interface.
- Stores up to 100 test results on the device or transfer to a USB memory stick.
|Type of product||ECG Machine|
|Minimum Shipping latency||20|