Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Welch Allyn 97210-MPC 3.5 V Halogen HPX Diagnostic Set
Diagnostic sets are among the most critical toolsets in a clinician's repertoire to perform a comprehensive physical exam. Welch Allyn diagnostic sets help physicians perform fast exams and accurately diagnose a range of patient conditions thanks to innovative optical technologies that help clinicians get wider views of the optic disc and tympanic membrane. With continued advances in instrument technology, long-lasting power sources, and new advances in lighting technology that include LED options, your diagnostic tools can not only help you perform a thorough and comprehensive exam, but also can help you operate quickly and efficiently.
- PanOptic Ophthalmoscope with Cobalt-Blue Filter and Corneal Viewing Lens (#11820).
- MacroView Otoscope with Throat Illuminator (#23820).
- Nasal Illuminator (#26535).
- Rechargeable 60-Minute Power Handle(s) -- C-Cell Convertible.
- Hard Storage Case.
- C-Cell Battery Converter Accessory.
- Nickel-Cadmium (#72300) Battery.
- IEC Plug Type-A.
|Type of product||Diagnostic Set|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|