Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Welch Allyn 767 Mobile Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Five-Leg Mobile Stand
Based on Welch Allyn's near century of experience building and designing innovative blood pressure technology, the versatile 767 Aneroid is the smart choice for accurate and reliable readings throughout your facility. Improved ergonomics and a new modern design make for an easy-to-use blood pressure aneroid, developed with staff and facility workflow efficiency in mind. Recessed, laser-engraved dial face with high-contrast pointer provides certified accuracy to reduce errors and improve patient care.
- Certified accurate to ±3 mmHg.
- Mercury-free and latex-free for safety.
- Ruby-jeweled movement for long life.
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy.
- Large, easy-to-read dial face (6.25"/15 cm).
- Built-in cuff storage basket.
- Mobile stand has adjustable height and 360 degree swivel for clear viewing.
|Type of product||Sphygmomanometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|