Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
You and your patients can breathe easier with one of the most popular spirometers for breathing therapy. The Voldyne Spirometer is a compact breathing exerciser that helps patients, athletes and singers increase their lung capacity. Every spirometer is individually calibrated and tested to ensure the unit delivers a reliable measurement of inhaled lung volumes to maximize clinical outcomes. The incentive spirometer is easy to clean and simple to use.
Voldyne 5000 Incentive Spirometer
Teleflex is proud to offer the gold standard of incentive spirometers. The Voldyne Incentive Spirometer is the ideal choice for patients requiring post-operative physiotherapy. The Voldyne breathing exerciser has a large volume measurement up to 5000 mL inspired air and advanced low-work-of-breathing filter. The spirometer's low-work filter gives you a more accurate measurement of the volume flow since less breath is required to push through the filter.
- The breathing exerciser is used to strengthen the muscles used during inspiration and to visually encourage deep breathing up to 5000 ml.
- The Voldyne spirometer has a built-in handle and double-sided graduations for ease of use.
- Perfect for those recovering from surgery, those who have been under general anesthesia and those on bed-rest. It is also recommended to those recovering from the flu, bronchitis or pneumonia, and those with asthma. The breathing exerciser is also used by endurance athletes, singers and former smokers.
- The spirometer includes a good/better/best flow window feature for visualization of daily improvement, this indicator also helps control the inhalation speed during the deep breathing exercises.
- The spirometer's gold marker tab helps the user remember and see the goal set by their medical professional.
- The unit promotes deep effective breaths to increase lung capacity by expanding and exercising air sacs.
- The large volume spirometer volumetric exerciser has a particulate filter screen in the mouthpiece.
- The spirometer's detachable mouthpiece is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Users should sit up straight while using the spirometer, inhale slowly and deeply, stay within the better/best zone and follow doctor recommendations. Some users are advised to cough after the breathing exercises to clear the lungs.
- If you experience pain or discomfort using the spirometer, consult with your physician.
- Instructions for use are packaged with the device.
- The latex free Voldyne 5000 spirometer is for adult, single patient use.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Spirometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|