Ships within 3 weeks
/ 1 Each
UMF Medical Power Procedure Table, Seamless Top, Foot Control
The UMF Medical 4011 Power Procedure Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19” (48.3cm) and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination. The 4011 with its four function programmable foot control, is an excellent choice for family general practices as well as in OB/GYN, dermatology, plastic surgery, urology and proctology. The low access height, versatility, and superior weight capacity make it a perfect table for a variety of exams, procedures, and minor surgeries. The UMF Medical 4011 Power Procedure Table features a fully articulating power assisted back section, headrest, and leg section. The low access height of 19” (48.3cm) allows for easier wheelchair transfers and makes the table easily accessible to patients with limited mobility.
- Power Hi-Lo.
- Articulating headrest.
- Stainless steel leg pullout.
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L).
- Two position upholstered kneeler/footrest.
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups.
- Concealed paper roll holder (18” – 21”) (45.7 cm – 53.3cm).
- Trendelenburg position.
- Electro-mechanical actuator system.
- Height: Min. 19” (48.3cm) at seat.
- Max. 35” (88.9cm) at seat.
- Width: 27” (68.6cm).
- Length: 71.5” ( 181.6cm) with foot section extended.
- 85” (215.9cm) with foot section and headrest extended.
- Leg rest: 16.25” (41.3cm) W x 9” (22.9cm) L.
- Head rest: 15” (38.1cm) W x 8.5” (21.6cm) H.
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ.
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions.
|Type of product||Procedure Table|
|Minimum Shipping latency||15|