Ships within 3 weeks
/ 1 Each
UMF Medical Power Procedure Table, CAL-133
The most economical, yet fully featured power procedure table, the UMF Medical 5020 Power Procedure Table lowers to a height of 24 inches (61.0cm) from the floor in a reassuring upright chair position. The one-touch, four function hand control allows for precise, smooth operation. You can quickly and easily adjust the seat height, tilt angle, backrest angle, and leg section height with the push of a button. The UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination. The 5020 has a patient weight capacity of 400 pounds (181.4kg) and provides the versatility needed for OB/GYN, dermatology, proctology, minor surgery and urology procedures and exams.
- 5020F - Fire retardant foam.
- Articulating headrest.
- Stainless steel leg pullout.
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (1.9 Qt. / 1.8 L).
- Two position upholstered kneeler / footrest.
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups.
- Concealed paper roll holder (18” – 21”) (45.7cm – 53.3cm).
- Trendelenburg position.
- Electro-mechanical actuator system.
- Height: Min. 24” (61.0cm) at seat.
- Max. 36” (91.4cm) at seat.
- Width: 26.5” (67.3cm).
- Length: 71.5” (181.6cm) with foot section extended.
- 85” (215.9cm with foot section and head rest extended.
- Leg rest: 16.3” (41.3cm) W x 9” (22.9cm) L.
- Head Rest: 15" (38.1cm) W x 9" (22.9cm) H.
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ.
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions.
|Type of product||Procedure Table|
|Minimum Shipping latency||15|