Ships within 3 weeks
/ 1 Each
UMF Medical Power Hi-Lo Exam Table with Manual Back, Front Drawer
The UMF 4070-650-100 Power Exam Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19 inches (48.3cm) from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps to prevent cross-contamination. The 4070 has a power hi-low feature which positions patients at the press of a button, and also includes a fully articulating backrest (with manually activated gas spring cylinder) for simple and easy patient position changes. An elevated leg rest pad is standard, providing additional patient comfort. Operating on heavy-duty roller bearing drawer glides, the drawers provide dependable, convenient operation for as long as you own your table.
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L).
- Stainless steel leg pullout.
- Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort.
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups.
- Electro-mechanical actuator system.
- Concealed paper roll holder (18” – 21”) (45.7cm – 53.3cm).
- Front storage drawer.
- One function foot control.
- Pelvic tilt.
- Height: Min. 19” (48.3cm) at seat.
- Max. 35” (88.9cm) at seat.
- Width: 27” (68.6cm).
- Length: 58.5” (148.6cm).
- 70” (177.8cm) with foot section extended.
- Leg rest: 20” (50.8cm) W x 12” (30.5cm) L.
- Drawer: 17” (43.2cm) W x 13” (33.0cm) L x 4.8” (12.1cm) H.
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ.
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions.
|Type of product||Power Exam Table|
|Minimum Shipping latency||15|