Ships within 3 weeks
/ 1 Each
UMF Medical Pediatric Exam Table with Digital Scale
The UMF Medical 5900 Pediatric Examination Table with digital scale offers comfort, convenience, accuracy, and reliability in a single economical package. With it’s vacuum formed UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top, all steel cabinet construction, and state of the art digital load cell technology, the UMF Medical 5900 is the perfect fit for any pediatric office. The vacuum-formed UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Top provides comfort for infants and is a breeze to clean. And because it’s seamless, it helps to prevent cross-contamination. The all-steel construction ensures years of dependable service, and the digital load cell technology provides accurate measurements time after time. The 5900 Pediatric examination table includes two all metal drawers which operate on heavy duty roller bearing drawer glides. Below the drawers, there is a large storage area which can be accessed through two all metal cabinet doors mounted on commercial grade, adjustable, spring assisted door hinges. The 5900 also includes a padded front rail for infant safety and an 18” (45.7cm) paper roll holder. The 5900 Pediatric Examination Table with Digital Scale has a 50 pound (22.7kg) patient weight capacity.
- Digital scale operated by 6 D-cell batteries (not included), with auto shut-off feature.
- SECA stainless steel measuring rule with paddles.
- Weighs in both lbs./oz. and kg.
- Tare weight capability.
- Overall Height: 44.5” (113.0cm).
- Work surface height: 35” (88.9cm).
- Width: 48.0” (121.9cm).
- Depth: 25.0” (63.5cm).
- Drawers: 16.5”W x 17.0” D x 4” H (41.9cm W x 43.2cm D x 10.2cm H).
- Overall door opening: 40.25” W x 17.25” H (102.2cm W x 43.8cm H).
|Type of product||Pediatric Scale Exam Table|
|Minimum Shipping latency||15|