Ships within 3 weeks
/ 1 Each
UMF Medical Low Access Podiatry Chair, CAL-133
The ADA compliant UMF Medical 5016 Power Podiatry Chair redefines easy patient access with its fully articulating arms, adjustable leg section and 19” (48 cm) low access seat height. With its three function memory position foot control, you’ll have full control of seat height, back rest angle, and seat tilt angle while keeping your hands free to perform examinations and procedures. The 5016 Power Podiatry Chair is 2” (5 cm) wider than most competing podiatry chairs, providing the ultimate in patient comfort. The 5016 Power Podiatry Chair is equipped with premium vacuum-formed UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top for unmatched patient comfort, ease of clean-up, and to help prevent cross-contamination. 600 lb. (272.2kg) weight capacity.
- 5016F– Fire retardant foam.
- Adjustable, sliding, removable stainless steel debris tray (5.6 Qt. / 5.3 L).
- Clear vinyl foot section cover.
- Electro-mechanical actuator system.
- Height: Min. 19” (48.3cm) at seat.
- Max. 35” (88.9cm) at seat.
- Width: 26.5” (67.3cm).
- Length upright: 50” to 59” (127.0cm to 149.9cm).
- Length flat: 74” to 83” (188.0cm to 210.8cm).
- Foot section: 21” W x 15” L (53.3cm W x 38.1cm L).
- Debris Tray: 9” W x 15” L x 2.5”D (22.9cm W x 38.1cm L x 6.4cm D).
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ.
|Type of product||Podiatry Chair|
|Minimum Shipping latency||15|