Ships within 10 days
/ 1 Each
UMF Medical Bariatric & Parent with Child Phlebotomy Chair, CAL-133
The UMF Medical 8690 Blood Draw Chair is a versatile and reliable solution to your blood drawing needs. The UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top helps prevent cross contamination, is easy to clean and is built to withstand repeated and heavy use while optimizing patient comfort and security. The wider, all-welded steel frame construction has a 750 pound (340.2kg) patient weight capacity, providing unmatched dependability in an economical package. A padded, flip-up armboard ensures patient comfort and safety during blood draw procedures. To further enhance the versatility of this chair, the armboard also raises and lowers with stops at 25" (63cm), 29" (74cm) and 33" (84cm) from the floor. Adjustable leg levelers included.
- 8690- Fire retardant foam.
- Accommodates bariatric patients and parent with child.
- Overall dimensions: Width: 48-1/2" (123 cm).
- Depth: 27-3/4" (70 cm).
- Height: 39-7/8" (101 cm).
- Seat dimensions: Height from floor: 21-1/4" (54 cm).
- Width: 26-5/8" (68 cm).
- Distance between armboards: 30" (76cm).
|Type of product||Blood Drawing Chair|
|Minimum Shipping latency||10|