Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Brand new unit
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Infusion Pump with V5 Software
Medfusion 3500 syringe infusion pump is chosen by the top pediatric and general hospitals for arterial, epidural, enteral, intravenous, spinal and subcutaneous medication delivery. The syringe pump was designed for the administration of fluids requiring precisely controlled infusion rates. It is widely recognized for its accurate medication delivery to patients in critical care units, including neonatal and pediatric intensive care. Medfusion syringe pumps automatically detect syringe sizes from 1 mL to 60 mL including intravenous and enteral syringe types from the most common manufacturers.
- Start an infusion in as few as 3 button presses.
- Unique, easy-to-use, and easy-to-learn workflow of the Medfusion 3500 syringe pump is complemented by the small, lightweight, ergonomic and portable pump design.
- The horizontal design protects entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed syringe loading.
- On-board biomed capabilities for preventive maintenance dates, viewing service history and accessing calibration and diagnostic testing information.
- More than 18 delivery mode combinations including weight-based protocol, intermittent, and continuous delivery modes with optional delivery features including loading dose, bolus dose, flush standby, volume limit and KVO rate.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Syringe Infusion Pump|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|
|Medical License Required||Yes|