Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
The Gomco AC Model 405 is a high-performance tabletop aspirator for use in hospitals, clinics, physician’s offices, nursing home facilities and home care.
Gomco Pump with Disposable Canister
The Gomco AC Model 405 is a high-performance general use tabletop aspirator for use in hospitals, clinics, physician’s offices, nursing home facilities and home care. This durable unit meets the need for controlled vacuum regulation up to 635 mm Hg of vacuum with a flow rate of 40 lpm at open flow. The aspirator has a high-impact plastic housing and powerful rotary vane pump, and reduced operating noise level. Each unit comes with a 1500 ml disposable canister, a suction tubing kit, and three hydrophobic bacteria filters. Specifications: Vacuum Range:-80 to -635 mm Hg. Flow Rate: 40 lpm at open flow. Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA. Pump Type: Carbon rotary vane. Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade. UL/ETL Listed: Yes. Regulatory Approvals: FDA, CE, HC.
- Standard Features: Powerful rotary vane pump excels at pharyngeal and nasopharyngeal procedures.
- Compact: the 405 takes up less than one square foot of space.
- Self-contained unit provides protection against pump and gauge contamination, and allows for easy clean-up.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Durable high-impact plastic case.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter eliminates pump flooding and helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
|Type of product||Aspirator|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|
|Product Dimension UOM||Inch|