Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Smiths Medical TheraPEP Therapy System
TheraPEP PEP Therapy System is the easy-to-use system for mobilizing secretions in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including cystic fibrosis (CF), as well as patients recovering from surgery. Unlike labor-intensive, time-consuming chest physiotherapy (CPT), positive expiratory pressure (PEP) therapy with TheraPEP PEP Therapy System can be self-administered by the patient in any setting, in less than half the time required for CPT.
- Six Fixed Orifice Options.
- Built-in durable pressure indicator.
- 22mm OD patient end.
- Inspiratory valve.
- Can accommodate virtually any patient's lung capacity.
- Resists breakage, unlike fragile, costly manometers.
- Provides immediate, visual 360º feedback of prescribed pressure.
- May be used with a mask or mouthpiece, or Nebulizer.
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth.
|Type of product||PEP Therapy Device|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|