Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Case of 10
Smiths Medical Inspiratory Muscle Trainer
The Trainer is designed to strengthen respiratory muscles through the use of resistance during the inspiratory effort. Features include 6 color coded resistors for setting the resistance level, port for monitoring pressures or delivering oxygen, and noseclip.
- 15mm ID tapered connection.
- Self-sealing poly bag.
- Prevents patient tampering with dial-like type systems.
- Clinician can set correct resistance and monitor resistance levels.
- Patients on low flow oxygen can receive oxygen while exercising.
- There is no spring in the trainer.
- Cleaning instructions: Following each use, remove reducer, mouthpiece and resistor from T-piece. Wash in warm soapy water, rinse well, and dry. Ensure valve remains flat after washing. After unit is dry, gently reconnect reducer, mouthpiece and resistor and then store the device in plastic bag.
- Includes 10 trainers.
|Type of product||Inspiratory Muscle Trainer|
|Packaging||1 Case of 10|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|
|Medical License Required||Yes|