Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Case of 12
Smiths Medical DHD CliniFLO Flow Based Incentive Spirometer
DHD CliniFLO is ideal for therapy in geriatric, pediatric or weakened patients. With flow settings from 100ml/sec to 600ml/sec, virtually any patient can sustain the minimum inspiratory effort required for effective therapy. Slow inspirations enhance collateral ventilation and minimize patient discomfort when performing post-surgical breathing exercises. The 02 port makes it easy to provide oxygen during therapy. DHD CliniFLO unit comes with preassembled popple tubing, mouthpiece and instructions.
- Six flow settings from 100ml/sec to 600ml/sec.
- Mouthpiece holder.
- Large yellow inspiratory flow indicator.
- Universal graphics.
- Oxygen port.
- Compact size w/bedrail holder.
- Built-in handle.
- Dial location on back of unit.
- Can accommodate virtually any patient.
- Reduces the possibility of contamination.
- Provides immediate patient feedback.
- Easy to train.
- Allows the clinician to provide supplemental oxygen during therapy.
- Saves space.
- Easy for patient to grasp.
- Reduces the chance that the setting will be changed inadvertently.
|Type of product||Spirometer|
|Packaging||1 Case of 12|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|
|Medical License Required||Yes|