Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Smiths Medical Adult TTS Adjustable Neck Flange Hyperflex Tracheostomy Tubes
This tube can be adjusted for horizontal and vertical shaft drop to accommodate unusual anatomy or pathology. Thick neck, bull neck, obese and trauma patients can also have a secure airway, without the use of endotracheal tubes in tracheal stomas. The tight-to-shaft (TTS) cuff facilitates stomal insertion. Adult TTS Adjustable Neck Flange Hyperflex Tracheostomy Tubes include a tracheostomy tie and obturator/introducer device. NOTE: Adjustable neck flange tracheostomy tubes are intended for temporary use until the proper length fixed neck flange tube can be obtained. Not for home care use.
- Silicone remains soft and flexible in the trachea.
- Clip-in obturator with hollow tip allows for changing of tube over a guidewire.
- Adjustable neck flange permits shaft length to be altered with extubation.
- Longer usable wire reinforced silicone shaft lengths accommodate even the most unusual airway anatomy or pathology.
- Packaged individually sterile with clip-in obturator and twill trach tie.
|Type of product||Tracheostomy Tubes|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|