Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Case of 1000
Smith & Nephew Skin Prep Barrier Wipes
SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. SKIN-PREP can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings. Packaged in 20 boxes of 50.
- Helps tape and film adhesion.
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes.
- Pediatrician tested.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Array||Smith & Nephew|
|Type of product||Skin Prep Barrier Wipes|
|Packaging||1 Case of 1000|
|Safety Warning||For external use only.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|