Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Smith & Nephew No-Sting Skin Prep Spray
NO-STING SKIN-PREP is a versatile, alcohol-free, liquid film forming skin protectant which can be used on intact or damaged skin to help prevent irritation caused by: Moisture associated dermatitis from wound exudate or ostomy effluent, Incontinence associated dermatitis, Caustic drainage from tracheostomy tubes, nutrition feeding tubes, (g-tubes, j-tubes). Friction in high risk areas: Bony prominences, Between skin folds, Under oxygen masks, cannula and tubing. Adhesive trauma: At central or peripheral infusion sites, From ET tubes, From condom catheters, From Negative Pressure Wound Therapy, Around surgical incisions, From tape stripping.
- Protects skin from incontinence, skin trauma from tape stripping, friction, reduces potential for stinging.
- Latex, preservative, alcohol, fragrance-free formula.
- Hypoallergenic, sterile formula.
- Fast drying, extends dressing wear time.
- Transparent coverage provides visual skin inspection.
- CHG compatible/Pediatric tested for use on full term infants 0-36 months with normal skin.
- Flexible - conforms to awkward areas like elbows and heels.
- Waterproof, breathable see through barrier.
- Lasts up to 96 hours (4 days).
- Removable with UNI-SOLVE or REMOVE adhesive remover.
- Effective barrier protection.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Brand||Smith & Nephew|
|Type of product||Skin Prep Spray|
|Liquid Volume UOM||Fluid Ounces|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|