Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Box of 10
EXU-DRY is a one-piece wound dressing made up of multiple layers.
Smith & Nephew Exu-Dry Full Absorbency Dressing, 4" x 6"
Outer Layer - High density polyethylene. Inner Layers - Highly absorbent rayon/cellulose blend. Anti Shear Layer - High density polyethylene. Wound Contact Layer - High density polyethylene.
- EXU DRY is a unique one-piece wound dressing designed to cover the wound with reduced friction, save nursing time and lower total dressing costs. EXU DRY replaces non-adherent dressings, gauze and abdominal pads.
- Non-adherent to the wound, EXU DRY is more comfortable for patients during and between dressing changes. EXU DRY's Anti Shear Layer helps reduce shearing thus may help protect fragile granulation tissue. EXU DRY's one-piece, multi-layer sealed construction eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting. EXU DRY minimizes disruption to new granulation tissue.
- Highly absorbent, EXU DRY helps reduce the risk of maceration and irritation to the wound and surrounding tissue. EXU DRY wicks away drainage from the wound into the entire dressing, reducing the frequency of dressing changes.
- Non-occlusive, soft and pliable. Because EXU DRY is permeable and non-occlusive, it can be used as a wet or dry dressing on clean or contaminated wounds.
- EXU DRY is compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams.
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Brand||Smith & Nephew|
|Type of product||Wound Dressing|
|Packaging||1 Box of 10|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|