Ships within 3 weeks
/ 1 Each
This is the most complete four lead simulator available. Use this versatile piece of equipment to teach important cardiac protocols.
Simulaids Interactive ECG Simulator
Learn 17 arrhythmias in both adult and pediatric rates. The simulator will perform both three and four lead monitoring. Can be set up to work without connection to the manikin. Obtain rhythm and defibrillate directly through paddles with optional manual adaptors. Pace on any manufacturer's defibrillator. It captures six arrhythmias. It converts from life threatening rhythms to one of the instructor's choice. Battery saver feature powers-off ECG simulator automatically when not in use. Waveforms available for pacing included in the Interactive ECG Simulator: Sinus Brady, Junctional Brady, 2nd degree type I A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block with PVCs and 3rd degree A-V block.
- Includes 17 Adult/Pediatric Rhythms:
- V. Fib
- V. Tach (Fast)
- V. Tach (Slow)
- V. Tach (Polymorphic)
- Sinus Tach
- Sinus with PVCs
- Junctional Brady
- Sinus Brady
- 2nd degree type I A-V block
- 2nd degree type II A-V block
- 2nd degree type II A-V block with PVCs
- 3rd degree A-V block
- Generate realistic 3-lead or 4-lead ECG rhythms.
- The RA, LA, and LI signal morphologies create accurate representations of the QRS, P, and T axes.
|Type of product||ECG Simulator|
|Minimum Shipping latency||14|