Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Roscoe Medical Semi-Electric Bed
Roscoe Home Care Beds provide many options to make life easy on home care dealers and patients alike. Designed for easy set up, Roscoe Beds are equipped with a durable reinforced steel frame, high impact composite panels, emergency hand cranks in case of electrical failure and reinforced springs. Capacity weight 450 pounds.
- High impact composite bed end panels are stronger than fiberboard and have better impact and scratch resistance.
- Spring sections are reinforced on each side to prevent racking and bending.
- Durable reinforced steel frame resists twisting and bending.
- Equipped with two locking casters and two non-locking casters for secure positioning.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Bed frame and bed ends are completely washable with standard water pressure.
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with heavy-duty cord and large easy-to-use controls. Hand pendant comes standard with clip that allows it to be mounted over bed rail.
- Maintenance schedule - every year or with every new user.
- Both semi and full-electric home care beds accommodate 36" x 80" mattresses.
- Bed height at deck level: minimum 15.5", maximum 24".
|Type of product||Home Care Bed|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|