Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
The Kona Wheelchair includes comfortable nylon upholstery, padded armrests, chart pocket on backrest and front riggings. It has a weight capacity of 250 pounds, and available in your choice of 3 width sizes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with composite footplates.
Roscoe Medical Kona Dual Axle K1/K2 Manual Wheelchair
The Roscoe Medical Kona K1/ K2 Wheelchair is the replacement for the K1 Lite Wheelchair. This model has exactly the same features, with some added additions such as a dual axel which allows for hemi height positioning. Wheelchair can be positioned down to 18", making it more convenient for petite users.
- Slide tube frame constructed of powder-coated silver vein steel.
- The nylon upholstery is easy to clean and resists mildew and bacteria.
- Composite handrims with 24" solid rubber tires.
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Removable Desk-Length Arms.
- Overall Width with Arms: 26.5".
- Overall Depth: 31" (without front riggings).
- Seat Depth: 16".
- Back Height: 18".
- Seat-to-Floor Height: Adult 20" / Hemi 18".
- Back Style: Fixed.
|Type of product||Wheelchair|
|Warranty||5 year warranty on frame and cross braces. 90 days on all other parts.|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|