Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Includes padded nylon zipper bag and personal blood pressure recording booklet.
Riester Sanaphon Self-Measurement Sphygmomanometer with Stethoscope
The Sanaphon is a classic palm-style sphygmomanometer for precise self-measurement with an included stethoscope. It guarantees exact measurement values even for people with heart rhythm disturbances.
- Sturdy and light aluminum casing, corrosion protected.
- Push-in tube connection on right-side of manometer.
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff.
- Precision-release valve can be finely adjusted without wear and tear.
- Micro-filter protects pressure-release valve and measurement system.
- Spoon-shaped handle made of stainless steel.
- Special hardened copper-beryllium membranes, virtually non-wearing.
- Membrane can withstand overpressures of up to 600 mm Hg.
- Easy-to-read linear scale diam. 64 mm from 0 - 300 mm Hg.
- Maximum error tolerance: +/- 3 mm Hg.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Type of product||Sphygmomanometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|