Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Comes in plastic box with 25 probe covers.
Riester ri-thermo N Infrared Thermometer
The ri-thermo N is the new ergonomic infrared thermometer for simple use in medical offices, hospitals, as well as in the home. Its innovative infrared technology not only allows ri-thermo N to measure the body temperature of adults and children quickly and easily, but also can measure the temperature of surfaces, rooms, and bathwater. The temperature values are shown in a range from 0 to 100 degrees C or on the corresponding scale in degrees F. Its large LCD display with backlight, makes the values easy to read, even in dark settings. It displays up to 12 stored temperatures. Temperature curves can also be plotted retrospectively or different measured values compared, so patients can be monitored even more closely. The ri-thermo N sounds a signal when it has finished measuring and if it detects a fever. It has an energy-saving automatic shut-off function.
- Measuring range: 0°C to 100.0°C (32.0°F to 212.0°F).
- Measuring time: Approx. 1-2 seconds.
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.2°C, 32.0~42.2°C (± 0.4°F, 89.6~108.0°F).
- Display: Liquid crystal display with 0.1°C (0.1°F) display units.
- Operating temperature: 5°C - 40°C (41.0°F - 104°F).
- Storage/transport temperature: -25°C - +55°C (-13°F - 131°F).
- Automatic shut-off: About 1 minute after the last measurement. To prevent misuse, the device switches itself off automatically when the START button is pressed and held down for more than 15 seconds.
- Battery: CR2032 BATTERY (X1) –at least 1000 measurements.
- Standards: Meets ASTM E-1965 requirements.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Type of product||Thermometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|
|Product Dimension UOM||Millimeter|