Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
Includes: ri-cardio 24 hour sphygmomanometer, ri-cardio software (CD), 2 Orbit ABP cuffs (adult and adult plus), carry case with patient belt, USB interface cable, 4 AA alkaline batteries, instruction leaflet.
Riester ri-cardio Automatic 24 Hour Sphygmomanometer
The ri-cardio 24 hour sphygmomanometer is an excellent addition to the broad range of sphygmomanometers by bringing something new to the market. Medical professionals worldwide consider 24-hour blood pressure monitoring to be the gold standard in blood pressure determination, because it provides valuable diagnostic data that cannot be acquired by conventional sphygmomanometers whether in the hospital or at home. For example: temporal blood pressure fluctuations, nocturnal blood pressure, nightly fall and morning rise in blood pressure. The measuring technique used by ri-cardio is based on clinically validated technology that is recognized by all three international standards: British Hypertension Society, European Society of Hypertension International Protocol, and Association for the Advancement of Medical instrumentation (AAMI) SP10.
- Light and compact design.
- Motion-tolerant technology reduces re-inflates and failed readings.
- Dynamic inflation above previous systolic reduces measurement time.
- Quiet pump operation.
- Flash memory eliminates the possibility of lost data.
- Validated measuring technique: BHS (A/A), ESH, ANSI/AAMI SP10:2002.
- Blood pressure measuring technique: Oscillometric with incremental deflation.
- Blood pressure measuring range: 25 – 260 mmHg.
- Heart rate measuring range: 40 – 200 beats/min.
- Acquisition periods: 3 (wake, sleep, special).
- Time intervals: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minutes.
- Data storage: Flash memory for up to 250 recordings, storage of several patient data sets possible.
- PC-requirements: Serial interface or USB port, Windows 98 or higher.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Type of product||Sphygmomanometer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|
|Product Dimension UOM||Millimeter|