Ships within 10 days
/ 1 Each
A can storage rack or food rotation system is a shelving system that allows you to load canned goods from the front of the rack. Yet the first cans you load get dispensed first, and don't get pushed to the back like standard racks. This is achieved by the cans rolling down using a self rotating system to the location where they are dispensed. This type of rotation helps to ensure freshness and reduce waste.
R&B Wire 2 Tier Can Rack System, 8 Modules, Holds 64 #10 Cans
R&B Wire 2 Tier Can Rack System
- This sturdy 2 tier can rack system holds a total of sixty four #10 cans.
- Includes 3 wire shelves 24"D x 36"W and 8 can rack modules - each shelf holds 4 modules.
- The shelves have a chrome finish and the modules are finished with a durable gray powder coating.
- Can modules are 25"L x 8"W x 15"H and hold 8 cans each.
- The poles measure 72" high and come with adjustable feet.
- Can Storage Racks are used in industrial and commercial kitchens that need to store large quantities of canned food such as: hospitals, restaurants, prisons, hotels/resorts, and more.
|Manufacturer||R&B Wire Products|
|Brand||R&B Wire Products|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of product||Laundry Cart|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||10|