Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Portex UniPerc Percutaneous Dilation Tracheostomy Kits with Single Stage Dilator
Portex, the leading brand of airway products from Smiths Medical, has developed a unique range of percutaneous tracheostomy tubes and kits specially designed for patients with large necks. The percutaneous kit with single stage dilator enables clinicians to perform tracheostomies at the bedside, while the extended-length tubes (also sold separately) can be placed using a surgical technique in the operating room. UniPerc products and their components have been designed to make percutaneous insertions into patients with unusual neck anatomy quick, safe and effective. The UniPerc range is particularly suitable for patients with up to 50mm pre-tracheal depth.
- UniPerc Percutaneous Dilation Tracheostomy Kit Contents:
- Scalpel with a number 15 blade.
- Curved forceps for the blunt dissection of pretracheal tissues.
- 10 ml syringe for aspiration.
- Extra long graduated pre-dilator.
- Extra long guide wire.
- Extra long guiding catheter.
- Hydrophilic graduated single stage dilator.
- UniPerc cuffed adjustable flange tracheostomy tube.
- Tracheostomy tube introducer.
- Flexible inner cannula.
- Swabs x 10.
- Tracheostomy tube holder.
- Tracheostomy cleaning swab.
- Sterile lubricating jelly.
- Point-lok needle protection device for introducer needle.
- Tracheostomy tube disconnection wedge.
|Type of product||Tracheostomy Kits|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|