Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Portex Sodasorb LF CO2 Absorbent
Sodasorb LF's patented formula inhibits the degradation of anesthetic gases at low flow rates, while retaining the absorption efficiency of conventional absorbents. Sodasorb LF eliminates the possible dangers associated with absorbents and low flow conditions, such as Compound A, carbon monoxide, heat and desiccation. Providing enhanced safety and reliability, Sodasorb LF gives you the confidence to put your focus where its needed most-your patients. Once exhausted or if desiccated, Sodasorb LF changes color from white to violet, a unique safety feature. Unlike traditional CO2 absorbents, the color change is permanent. Desiccation impairs CO2 absorption, and may cause extreme and hazardous heat conditions leading to the production of carbon monoxide. Sodasorb LF will not heat up to extreme temperatures even if it desiccates, and prohibits production of carbon monoxide. Today's low flow anesthesia systems allow hospitals to reduce their consumption of costly anesthetics. But they also put higher demands on CO2 absorbents; thats why you can count on Sodasorb LF to be cost effective. Sodasorb LF's one-of-a-kind formula delivers the efficiency you've come to expect from traditional CO2 absorbents, which means both time and cost savings.
- Inhibits degradation of anesthetic gases.
- Changes color permanently, once exhausted.
- Exhibits high contrast color change, should desiccation ever occur.
- Long-lasting formulation.
- More efficient use of expensive anesthetic gases.
- Uniform pellet design results in reduced powdering.
- Product fills reusable cartridges. Jugs are easy to open, pour and reseal.
|Type of product||CO2 Absorbent|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|