Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Portex Pediatric Fixed Length Single-Limb Breathing Circuit
The Portex Single-Limb Anesthesia Breathing Circuit features an exclusive swivel connector at the patient end which helps eliminate kinking problems and helps reduce torque, which makes repositioning the circuit easier. It features a tube-within-a-tube design that helps reduce clutter and disorder in the anesthesia field.
- The blue inspiratory tube surrounded by an outer expiratory tube allows the patient's exhaled breath to warm the inspired gases.
- The inspiratory limb is bonded at the patient end, essentially eliminating inner tube disconnections that could cause increased deadspace and inspired CO2.
- The exclusive swivel connector at the patient end helps eliminate unwanted torque while making repositioning easier.
- Gas sampling elbow connector.
- Breathing filter location: inspiratory.
|Type of product||Circuit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|