Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Trach Tube and Introducer - Kits include Drugs Tray
Portex Griggs Percutaneous Dilation Blue Line Ultra Tracheostomy Kits
The Portex Griggs Percutaneous Dilation Tracheostomy Kits feature guidewire dilating forceps, central to the Griggs PDT technique, for smoothly opening the tracheal aperture. Portex Griggs Percutaneous Dilation Tracheostomy Kit with Blue Line Ultra Tracheostomy Tubes: Tapered tip intended to ease passage into stoma. Clear, soft flange and Profile Soft-Seal cuff.
- Speed: Guidewire dilating forceps produce the desired opening in one fluid motion, compared with single stage dilators which typically require repeated forward and backward movement.
- Efficiency: Perform the procedure at the point of care (ICU/CCU), when you and your patient are ready - no waiting. Patients receive tubes and the related therapeutic benefits sooner than with surgical placement.
- Cost: No need to tie up valuable surgical suite time, staff and resources. Two operators (minimum)- one for the procedure and an assistant to maintain the patient's airway and control the bronchoscope.
- Patient preparation, procedure and recovery all in one location.
- Spreading the jaws of the guidewire dilating forceps applies force laterally across the anterior tracheal wall, intended to cause reduced trauma to tracheal structures.
|Type of product||Tracheostomy Kit|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|