Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Box of 10
Portex Flat Epidural Filter with Luer Lock
These filters may be used for the in-line filtration of low volume doses of aqueous solutions. These are especially suitable for filtration for drug solutions during injection into the epidural space in order to protect the patient from the transmission of infection or other particulate matter. Recommended use of these filters with a syringe no smaller than 10ml capacity to avoid undue pressure.
- 0.2?m hydrophilic membrane.
- Flat profile for patient comfort.
- Male rotating collar Luer Lock and female Luer Lock connections allow for easier adjustment of filter and catheter connector to ensure they lie flat on patient thus helping to improve patient comfort.
- Transparent to allow visual monitoring of filtration.
- Low priming volume.
- Max pressure kg/cm2: 8.08.
- Filter area cm2: 5.25.
- Priming volume ml: 0.8.
- Sterilized using ethylene oxide.
|Type of product||Epidural Filter|
|Packaging||1 Box of 10|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|
|Medical License Required||Yes|