Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Portex Cuffed South Polar Preformed Murphy Eye Tracheal Tube
Suitable for oral, nasal, ophthalmic and facial surgery, offering surgical access in numerous situations. Primarily used during head and neck surgery. By design the inflation line take-off point lies outside the mouth to avoid being damaged by teeth.
- 1mm graduations on both sides to assist with positioning of the tube.
- The clear tube is intended to allow moisture condensation from the breath to be seen.
- The profile Soft Seal cuff is made from soft PVC material, reducing the risk of trauma.
- Comes with standard 15mm ISO connector.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
- Contains or Presence of Phthalate: DEHP, BBP & DBP.
- Sterilized using ethylene oxide.
|Type of product||Tracheal Tube|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|