Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Portex CSEcure Combined Spinal Epidural System
CSEcure locking needle sets enable the spinal and epidural needle relationship to be stabilized during injection of the spinal anesthetic to prevent movement of the spinal needle. Once the hubs are locked, the spinal needle is free to rotate 360 degrees, providing the anesthesiologist the flexibility to inject spinal medication in any direction. The clear spinal needle hub provides easy and rapid identification of CSF flashback, helping to confirm correct needle placement.
- Locking collar for spinal needle stabilization.
- Clear spinal needle hub provides rapid, easy identification of CSF flashback.
- Scale indicates spinal needle extension beyond the epidural needle tip.
- 360° spinal needle rotation.
- Removable epidural wings.
- Pencil point spinal needle.
- Spinal needle size: 27G.
|Type of product||Anesthesia Tray|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|