Ships within 7 days
/ 1 Each
Portex 1st Response Pediatric Manual Resuscitators
The design of the Portex 1st Response pediatric manual resuscitators helps enhance performance. Composed of lightweight clear materials, it's easy to see and monitor bag performance without losing sight of your patient. The low (<7 mL) dead-space patient valve assembly, pressure limiting valve (PLV), and manometer port with tethered caps gives you the flexibility you demand and features you require to provide the best care for your patients.
- PLV preset to 40 cm H2O/4kPa limit
- Positioned directly in your field of vision
- Tethered caps for PLV and manometer ports allow for PLV override and airway pressure monitoring
- 30 mm I.D. exhalation port accepts Portex PEEP valve and exhalation filter
- Low Dead-Space Patient Valve with Integral Swivel Connector
- The swivel connector rotates to allow for improved positioning of the resuscitator, giving you a greater range of motion and reduced airway torque.
|Type of product||Resuscitator|
|Minimum Shipping latency||7|