Ships within 2 days
/ 1 Each
In stressful cardiac arrest situations emergency responders want to be prepared and confident to assist the patient. Physio-Control offers the Lifepak 1000 AED Trainer to assist with this need. The Lifepak 1000 AED Trainer has the same screen messages, audible tones and voice prompts as the Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator. In addition, the trainer provides accurate and realistic training for users to be guided through simulated analysis, energy delivery and prompted CPR intervals to ensure the responder is prepared for emergency situations. The defibrillator trainer is great for large corporations, EMS responders, airports, and hospitals that currently have or plan to purchase the Lifepak 1000 AED.
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 Trainer
The AED trainer includes reusable defibrillation electrode pads, a soft carrying case, a remote control, full text display, a trainer's manual on a CD, a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and a battery charger.
- The training offered by the 99996-000117 Lifepak 1000 AED Trainer simulates the features of the Lifepak 1000, including the cprMAX technology.
- To prevent potential injuries during training sessions, the trainer is not able to deliver shocks. The displayed energy levels are simulated and not actual energy outputs.
- The Physio-Control defibrillator trainer can be set up to offer prompts and messages in a variety of languages: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
- The wireless remote control assists in customizing training sessions.
- The AED trainer includes a rechargeable training battery to help minimize costs.
- The Lifepak 1000 Trainer has distinctly recognizable visual differences to ensure that it will not be mistaken for the actual Lifepak 1000 AED.
- The benefit of the AED trainer is that it ensures that the actual AED does not have to be taken out of service for training classes.
- The Lifepak defibrillator trainer is also great for APR/AED users who want more hands on training, or more advanced BLS/ALS users who want practice using Manual Mode for defibrillation.
|Type of product||AED Trainer|
|Minimum Shipping latency||2|