Ships within 3 days
/ 1 Each
This replacement battery is a recelled version of the Philips M5070A battery. It works perfectly on Philips brand name FRx, OnSite and Home AEDs. Similar to the Philips battery, this battery does not require recharging.
Philips Recelled Defibrillator Battery for FRx, OnSite & Home AEDs
It is recommended for any company that uses AEDs frequently for training, to have backup batteries on hand at all times.
- FDA Cleared
- Chemistry: LiMnO2 (Lithium Manganese Dioxide)
- Nominal Voltage: 9 volts
- Amp-Hour Capacity: 4.2 A-Hr
- Watt-Hour Capacity: 37.8 W-Hr
- Estimated Shelf Life: 5 years Operation and Standby
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to +122° F)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Total lithium content: <5.04g
- Non Rechargeable - Do not attempt to recharge.
|Type of product||AED Recelled Battery|
|Warranty||5 year warranty|
|Minimum Shipping latency||3|